There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Fur ball

After selling both my op shop fur's at the camberwell market in light of my dwindling bank account. I was feeling a little disheartened about my winter wardrobe, that was until my recent purchase from my work (Green With Envy) of this season's Watson & Watson Collared Drape Jacket in plum. While it was a big investment, a lot more than my op shop fur's and the return I got from selling them combined, It was worth it. What I like about this fur jacket is that unlike the over bearing structure & shoulder pads often seen in vintage furs, this gem is knitted rabbit fur which is weaved into a soft cardigan like jacket. 

check it out.




Green With Envy's own label Nicholas has also recently just released a similar fur jacket in an array of different colours including malt, teal, black & burgundy. These can be seen below modelled by my beautiful friend Jaquie. 





Follow both Jaquie and I on instagram - Jaquierocco & gabriellaluiz

No comments:

Post a Comment