Sunday 22 April 2012

Fur ball

After selling both my op shop fur's at the camberwell market in light of my dwindling bank account. I was feeling a little disheartened about my winter wardrobe, that was until my recent purchase from my work (Green With Envy) of this season's Watson & Watson Collared Drape Jacket in plum. While it was a big investment, a lot more than my op shop fur's and the return I got from selling them combined, It was worth it. What I like about this fur jacket is that unlike the over bearing structure & shoulder pads often seen in vintage furs, this gem is knitted rabbit fur which is weaved into a soft cardigan like jacket. 

check it out.




Green With Envy's own label Nicholas has also recently just released a similar fur jacket in an array of different colours including malt, teal, black & burgundy. These can be seen below modelled by my beautiful friend Jaquie. 





Follow both Jaquie and I on instagram - Jaquierocco & gabriellaluiz

No comments:

Post a Comment