Tuesday 8 May 2012

Australian Fashion Week


 My friend Elly from work and my lovely boss Irene were both snapped for the Harper's Bazaar street style segment: Australian Fashion Week 2012, so, after heading on to www.harpersbazaar.com.au to check it out, I was so inspired by all the photos I decided to share some of my favourites with you guys.  



Christine Centenera, fashion editor: Dion Lee shirt, Balenciaga skirt, Alaia boots  



Edwina McCann, editor: Hermes pants, watch and clutch, Tiffany and Co earrings, Josh Goot singlet, Chloe jacket, Miu Miu belt


Christine Centenera, fashion editor: Dries Van Noten top, Celine skirt, Balenciaga ankle boots



Georgie McCourt, deputy editor: Christopher Kane skirt, Equipment shirt, Miu Miu knit, Stella McCartney shoes, Chanel watch


 Christine Centenera, fashion editor: Celine top and skirt Josh Goot bomber, Kanye West shoe



Zara Wong, assistant fashion features editor: Proenza Schouler skirt, Zara varsity jacket


Jill Davison, fashion director: Celine white top, Celine gold chain necklace, Balenciaga jacket, Balenciaga pants, Celine shoes, YSL bag



Christine Centenera, fashion editor: Celine top and chain necklace, Kanye West choker

Gucci Shoes




While Im not sure about this combo, I love the top! Biggest buyers regret! I nearly had my hands on you.. Shirt Alexander Wang 



My beautiful girl friend Elly 






My super stylish boss Irene, rocking a bit of Celine


Josh Goot










I am going away to South Africa for a family friends wedding on Thursday so Im very sorry if I don't do any post's over there, i just may not have any internet for while. 


I will be sure to bring back lots of pics for you guys though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment